Holy cow does Scarlett Jade know how to set your hair on fire! I absolutely LOVED Cherry and all her issues……and Kellan *sigh*
Cherry Kilgore is a plus sized beauty who moonlights at a strip club and goes by the name Tart. She dances to have control over her body and chase away her demons, hiding behind a mask, the only thing that makes her feel free. She loves ’em and leaves ’em, never letting a man get too close. Until she meets a man one night that strips her bare with his electric green eyes.
Kellan Morgan is a playboy with a good heart, who loves a woman with real curves.
When he figures out that the woman hiding under her mask is worth revealing, he decides to play her game… A game that is full of pleasure, pain, going the distance and finally getting the ultimate prize…
Realizing that love can truly be found in the darkest of places
Seriously the heat generated in this book between Cherry and Kellan will set you on FIRE! “Tart” is a love-’em and leave-’em kind of girl who has been burned in the past. She LOVES to dance but has always been told she’s too big (too tall and too heavy). She ends up dancing in a strip club (always with her mask) and is one of the biggest draws….
As her carefully constructed world starts to fall, her instinct is to do what she does best…..RUN! There is so much intensity, passion, pain, and insecurity built into this book you will find yourself panting, crying and laughing through the entire book!
“Kellan ,I don’t attempt seduction. I succeed at it.” – Cherry
Don’t miss this amazing journey of two AMAZING people!
Buy Cherry Tart
Lover of chocolate, sexy, sweet men, and coffee, lots of coffee. Amazon Bestselling Author of Beautiful Downfall and September Tango.
- I have two tattoos with several more planned.
- I love to sing and do so often (I’m sure my neighbors hate me.)
- I will burst into random song and dance in public.
- I am dyslexic in a dirty way… I read things that are innocent and they become naughty. Makes for interesting road trips.
- I have no filter. If I think of something, it usually comes out.
- I have always wanted to be an exotic dancer.
- I only like the cookie part of a Twix.
- My guilty pleasure is really good dark chocolate.
- Ed Sheeran makes my ovaries explode. This is a medical fact! 😛
- I listen to Eminem when I write.
- I’ve danced on a bar.
- My ultimate goal is to take my husband and kid to Europe for a vacation and open a big old building and take care of people who are down on their luck.
- My favorite flower is a pink rose.
- I hate bats. When I was a kid my dad hit one and it stuck in our windshield wiper blade and stared at me until we could get home and my dad could get rid of it. Terrified for life.
- My husband was my first real kiss.
- I really like the word fuck.
- I have worn glasses since I was nine when I pretended I needed them because I thought they were cool. Now I really do.
- I dye my hair red because I think it’s feisty and sexy. A friend convinced me to do it.
- My motto is, “Life is too short and tomorrow isn’t promised.”
- I grew up being forced to be modest and quiet. I kind of hit my rebellious phase in my twenties.
- I’m loud. Really, really loud.
- My signature drink is pink lemonade and blue raspberry vodka.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday. Everyone is just a better version of themselves then. Wish we acted that way all the time.
- I love to cook and bake.
It’s got a TON of great prizes!!!
Cherry’s Drink is a Cherry Tart Tequila Sunrise:
- 2 oz tequila
- 1 oz cherry brandy
- 4 oz orange juice
- ¾ oz grenadine syrup
- slice of lime to garnish
- Fill a high ball glass with ice and set aside.
- Combine tequila and orange juice in a cocktail mixing glass. Add 1 cup ice, stir, and strain into the prepared highball glass. Slowly pour in grenadine and cherry brandy and let settle.
- Add a slice of lime for garnish.
- Stir before drinking.